Monday, August 19, 2013

1st Letter! (Handwritten)

Dear Family,

    Things are going good I am writing you a hand letter right now cause I think my p-days are on Friday and if you e-mailed my I won't be able to respond that soon.
     Today was a little weird but not too bad, I saw Patrick and he showed me all that I needed to do.  I went to my class and saw some Elders that looked like they had no idea either.  I finally met my companion and his name is Elder Valdez, he reminds me of my friend Justin who can bench 300 lbs.  He lived in Cali in this military camp, he likes to be on time, 15 mins before everything but that's okay I like being on time too.  I am rooming with 3 other Elders, they are a tri-companionship.
   I saw Seth Kershaw today, he was fun to talk to, and one of the foreign exchange students who came to live in our ward last year.  I didn't really see Hunter that much, he lives in the building across the sidewalk.  The food was alright today was chicken w/gravy and mashed potatoes.  Then we met in a room and had a guy come in and act like a investigator, I don't know if they were really telling the truth about their lives, but was neat.
  So I am just getting into the just of things and I feel like the process of talking to you guys will be easier and sending packages and stuff but it will be a bit.  So, you can still send me a letter or an e-mail now and things will be less confusing soon.
  I got all of my stuff out of my suitcase but it's a little crowded cause there are 5 of us and the room was made for 4.  Just trying to figure out space.  Tell Emmy to make me a movie list, all the movies coming out and all.  Well family I will talk to you soon, and send pictures, just when I get in the routine of things it will go faster.

Zach


No comments:

Post a Comment