Saturday, December 7, 2013

I'm From London

  My comps is leaving to go home after this transfer, don't think I'll be transferred I might become a trainer but really I have no idea!

  This week was zone conference it was in Saenz Peña and it was a blast!  Even though we had to wake up at 4 in the morning and take a little taxi thing about 5 hours but I slept most of the way.  Then my comp and I went with the assistants to Resistencia for my VISA got my VISA so now I am legal in Argentina!  Can't vote but you know it's all good.  When we came back home we saw a McDonald's!  I wanted to stop so bad but we couldn't.  One day, we will get there!!
One of my favorite people
  Our water ran out this past Saturday and Sunday we had to go down stairs and across the street and talk with the neighbors to get water.  We had to carry these huge just and filled them up and took them so we had water.  The morning came and still didn't have water coming out of the shower so I decided to go old school with a bar of soap and started scrubbing.  Man it was tough but it was fun at the same time.  Now I feel bad that some people don't have showers.  The water was cold but I loved it!
We found this guy in our House
  This Sunday Soledad came and said she is ready to be baptized on the 14 of December so excited to hear that!  In total of people coming to church we had about 80 people come, normally we have like 20 we had to do a lot of work bringing the people this week!!!  I was so happy!!
One of the member's dogs
  We were doing some tracking and I was ready to go home so I decided to make things a little more fun.  We were talking to this girl and she asked where we were fun and my Companion said Canada and I said…. London.  She flipped she was so happy and kept asking me what part I was from and if I could see the big clock tower.  She asked me all of these things and I just kept making stuff up and she would look at me so confused!  Made my night!  My comp didn't think it was that great but I could tell he was in a better mood AFTER we talked to her.
Empenadas

  Well things here are going great I will try to take some pics.  I take my camera around with me a lot so  I will just send you guys whatever!  Love you all thanks for everything I will talk to you guys next week!!  The the big family at Chari's hi for me!!

Elder Webster

The Simpsons!



No comments:

Post a Comment