Saturday, December 7, 2013

November 17

  My comp is the same.  We had companionship inventory where we talk to each other about things we need to work on and I told him straight up he need to help me out more.  He said he would so that made me feel better.

  So I am eating a lot of rice and eggs and this thing called Milinasa its chickens that you fry on the stove.  So you could say my cooking skills are getting better.  A lot of pasta with chicken inside.

  We just got a new Elder living in our house, he's from New York and a new Native who I love to talk to!

  So we've been teaching Soledad still and her boyfriend is just crazy.  He LOVES to drink and do drugs.  We went to talk to her one morning and he was there and kicked us out and was really really really angry.  So we basically got out of there as fast as possible!  Then that night she called us and said that he came home after dinner drunk and tried to hit her.  She called the cops but all the cops did was pick him up and dropped him off at a street corner somewhere.  He found is way back at about 4:30 am he came in still drunk and started chasing her and chased her right out of the house and tried to get her.  She called the cops again and he was chasing her down the road when he heard the cops coming so he ran into the house.  (Here if you run in the house the cops can't come in and get you unless there is proof that the person was hit.)  So the police waited for about an for and he came out and got arrested until Monday.   So a member is trying to help her out still.  Trying to find an apartment for her and the member family is willing to sign for the housing!  We will have to see what is going to happen this next week.  But she is still dedicated and prepared for the Lord it is crazy!!!  She has so much faith!!  I think she's going to get baptized sometime in December!  The member family even went as far as hired overnight security for a couple of nights.  I just hope that when we go back over to teach he won't be there.

  I don't want to sound selfish but I really want some Snicker bars and food but it's all good.  I feel like the bottoms of my cheeks are getting a little fatty but the rest of my body is fine.  It's weird…. growing up.

  This was really just a normal week.  Haven't really found any new investigators or anything.  Just that 6 new sister missionaries came over which caused us to have to cut down our area which is hard because there are very few people who want to learn about the gospel.

  Other then that I'm just hanging in there…  the language is coming along nice and slow… so when I return I'll be able to talk to the Wiscombs in Spanish!  Hahahaha!!  It'll be way fun.

  I wrote Emmy but guess she doesn't want to write back… but it's esta bien the natives really like her!! Hahahaha but love you all talk to you soon… I'll try to get a cool story this coming week!!  Love you all!!

Elder Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment