Monday, January 13, 2014

December 30, 2013

Christmas.. wish I was there made me miss home when you showed me everything that everyone got and the traditonal movie thing which was one of my faves. But it is all good got back on tract and started thinking about the mission a little more.

So we have to come in our pentch at 8 till thursday so we dont get introuble or anything like that. Hopefully something here happenes at midnight really excited might pull another one of those christmas nightings. I wrote it so you could post it or something so here it is:

But that night we had to be at our pentch at 8 at night cause things here are just crazy!!!!!!!! A memeber brought this like Asado which is BBQ here and it littleraly is one of the best things I have ever eaten in my life! ITs meat and fruit salad thing and some homemade rolls just soo much stuff!!! But the streets here just get crazy they light up with fireworks so got this brilliant idea to get on the rough and watch the fireworks. We were watching them then our neighbors right besides us start lanuching these huge fireworks that you see at the 4th of july and something came flying at us! Like really started coming, the first guys jumped out of the way and boom hit me right in the leg. My comp grabbed it and threw it.. to this day have no idea what is was but was such a fun night. 

OKay back to what I was saying.. Um so yeah we were supposed to have the baptizm with Martin but went all wrong.. So we had the interview with him and the ZLs said that he passed so problem so the next day we were going to pick him up at 5 and walk him over to the church. We started walking over and he answered the door all happy and we were like yeah this kid is going to get dunked today so we walked up stairs to the apartment and Soledad was there sitting with her Mata. Said LISTO!! Means llike ready? She said that Martins dad is coming to pick him up and go to Resistencia to see his other grandma in the hospital.. this couldnt be happeing we were sitting there in shock like why didnt you tell us this Soledad whyyyyy.. all of a sudden the day pulls up and we book it down there to try to talk to see if we could stay for an hour then he could go. Got down there and said Martin get in and I jumped in front of the car, he slammed on the brakes and ran over to the side he was on and said what is up why are you leaving here?? Told us that he is going to see his mom and needs Martin. I was trying so hard to convince him to let him stay like I was saying like come on this is what god wants, we can just dunk him real fast like 10 mins and then he can leave.. he wasnt having it, so my comp pulled me away and said he better be here for next week. So hopefully next week...

During Church it was like 101 degrees and we had ac and fans going. During the 3rd hour of Church our electricity goes out... o my crap this was really hell that we were in.. Everyone was like lets go home but pres wasnt having it and some other people wanted everyone to stay.. us missionaires were just hidding till they figured it out. SO this huge guy started like playing with something and 3 fans got turned back on. THey were in the chapel and so they sent all the kids outside to have class and everyone else came in the chapel to get taught the 3rd hour. The 3 fans were working so when people were trying to find seats everyone ran to the seats with the fans underneth. tHERE were like 30 people just on top of each other trying to get cooled off. Was one of the funniest things I have ever seen! They were pushing and shoving was like the last seat on a bus and everyone wants it! So us missionaires were having a hard time just sweating and everyone else was too but we were nice and let them sit under them. Went back to the pentch and our electriity was out.. whyyyyyy so what I did was went to our next door neighbor and got this huge icecube and put it in a bucket and sat in it. Was really nice to cool off..

My Comp and I have gotten to know each other and just really started to connect with each other so that is good. Still likes to talk but I just let him talk so not too worried about it. Umm nothing much just thanks for the photos love them! I couldnt send them this week but I will send them this next week forsure! Got some sick pics of this sunset so get prepared! Looks like the fam is fun and healthy and yeah they are getting huge!! Love you guys thanks for everything cant wait to get that late christmas hahaha love you thanks for all!!


Cho Elder Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment