Monday, January 13, 2014

December 9 2013

  So the other day we had an activity at the church and it was one of the members birthday.  She was turning 18 and there were other kids.  After the kids grabbed me and said, "Elder, vamos jugar futbol!" I just couldn't resist and had to play for about 5 minutes.  Went in the back and started playing, these kids are so good!!  Got a little depressed how much I miss soccer!  I really want to play when I get back!

Can't wait for SKYPE!

Dads carving thing sounded way fun!  Really want to see how everything goes down when I get back! There weather here is so hot sometimes when it rains it poors then 20 minutes later the sun is out and it is a sauna and then at night there are a lot of bugs out there but getting bit isn't that bad any more!

The people in my ward are really awesome!!  They help us out so much!  We have lunch with them a lot!!  They always say hi to me and some things that I have a really hard time understanding but other times it's fine!

Yesterday was the Christmas Special thing so we watched that.  All the other missionaries that were close from here came and members and investigators.  So that was in Spanish and all the gringo missionaries cane in the room with a computer and watched it in English.  Was good and we got to stay out until 11 and right when we got home we all fell asleep.  Had no idea that the Church put on this kind of stuff.  (Shows how aware I am about everything right?)

  Soledad and her sone Martin have a baptizmal date for this Saturday she is really just ready for it.  But that family that was helping us got a call from her crazy boyfriend and said he wanted to start having the discussions but we know that he was just trying to get close to Soledad.  Not sure what we're going to do about it but we'll figure it out.  He keeps saying that they are married but Soledad says they aren't and so we are going to sit down together and figure out what's going on.

This Saturday we are having a big Christmas Activity right after the baptism.  It is a reenactment of the Cristo Birth.  I can't remember wha I have to be but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

My Comp leaves next week.  Not sure if I'll be staying in the area or leaving.  I feel like the mission is starting to pick up not sure why.  Seems really slow I just want it to be a year all ready.  

Yeah that's pretty much what happened just been walking around and trying to find people.  It is hard cause we have suck a small area to work in and everyone is kind of rich and never want to listen to us.  Can't wait till I am fluent!  Love you all hope Christmas is going to be fun!

Elder Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment