Monday, January 13, 2014

The Black Market

This week has been pretty fun, just been chillin doing my thing. My comp and I are really good buds. We have like the same sense of humor so that is good. The language is coming along really well just sometimes frustrates me but I know that it will come. Umm we had a fun and just been hangning with the other Elders. I always do movie quotes so that makes time flys when we cant find people.. our area is pretty tough we cant find anyone.. and pres is coming for his daily 3 month interview tomorrow so we are going to get a nice lunch and yeah. SO my comp and I Elder White cleaned the pentch so clean like spotless.. the other comps didnt want to really help but the ZLs know that. But guess what big news! So the Assistences called my Friday and said they found my Christmas Package!!!! It was in Sanez Peña just got kicked around and was hidden!!!! SO that is exciting so this tuesday I will be able to open it! YEAH!!! So maybe write pres to be nice but that is so happy for me!! 

SO we had a BBQ with one of our progressing investigators and their names are Oscar and Romona. He works none stop for this security thing so it is hard for him to come to church.. sad but he loves us. the last visit just expressed how greatful he is that we came and always and always bags on the Calthlics him and his wife it is so funny. He is kinda a weird guy but I will tell you more later about him.. umm oh yeah the other day  My comp and I were walking and saw this guy sitting outside. (They just sit outside and drink Mata) so we walked past him and called us back and said De Donde son? Estados Unidos.. all scared.. and said hey want to buy some pasos for dollars and said yeah lets do it. We found the black market. He really wanted our dollars so we went to tell the other guys about it. Out of 4 we had 180 in dollars. So we walk on back the next day and we clap his house. The son comes out and gives us this nod thingy. He comes out and goes into the calle and looks both ways and gets on his cell phone to call his dad. About 10 seconds later this car all tinted out all just decked out with sick things pulls around the corner. The dad comes out carrying a brief case. Like the ones you see in the movies, the silver one. HE said follow me.. so we did. The son closes the door behind us. WE walk in and see 2 doors. And said whos first? We told him that we had to be together.. and he left and came back and said Bueno come on in. WE walk in and see this desk, stainless steal desk in like a banana shape with a lap top, smart phone, and a notpad thing. We sit down and this Dad guy is kinda big and had his nice cut off. He looked like Mr Jasnback from school. We sit there and just getting the chills left and right and then a door opens and we cant see. The room is dark and just have a light over us and the desk. We hear footsteps and this old looking lady walks in. In here 50s she has like a fro thingy and wrinkly face. She has a lot of jewrly you know how old women where it, was like that. She sits down. SHe askes for our phone and she turned it off. She thought we were like police or something. She said okay how much you got. I was struggling to take the money out and things were getting intense you could just feel the it in the moist air. I lay down 180 in all 20s. SHe grabbed on and examined it to make sure it wasnt fake. Just remember her long nails.. ehh.. and gave a nod to the dad behind us. He puts the silver brief case on the desk and she started calculating the money with 1 dollar to 9. WE stopped him and said we want it for 9.4 and said fine.. was scary. He got the money and she made sure was the right amount. We grabbed our money and shook our hands. He did like a knock on the door to make it fine that we could come out. We got into the calle and started walking.. right before I turned the corner I look back and all the people were staring at us.. was so intense! 

Things here are good just good. Big Tim wrote me same with Andooooooniieeee so I was happy about that. I got Andonie a sick Jersey and I am going to send it to him. It is like his home country but I am going to send with and Elder that is leaving this transfer and he lives in Utah so will get to him safe. Umm yeah nothing really just trucking along, tomorrow hits my 5months so that is fun! almost 1/4 done with the mission!! Well love you guys I will talk to you next week! Love hearing about everything! Tell the Wiscombs hi!


Elder Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment