Friday, September 13, 2013

September 6, 2013

Family!
  Things are going okay.  I am kinda struggling with the language but I know it's going to come when I am going to need it.  Just been studying hard.  Well we are moving to West Campus September 10.  Heard that that place is pretty good so I am not too mad about it.  We will see if I will pack everything so neatly back into my suitcase.  Yes, I did get the cinnamon rolls and they were fantastic!  Thanks you guys so much!  That sounds so cool making all of the wooden wands Dad!  I am senior companion now so I am supposed to take the lead on tngs and show that I am the leader, so hope things will go all right in the future...  Keep seeing Hunter and that's always good, love that kid!  So said goodbye to Cort and Stephen.  Hope they do work.  Also, said goodbye to Arturo.  Haven't seen that guy for a ong time, can'r remember where he was headed but he was super excited about it.
  Went to the gym and played volleyball with all of these Tongans.  It was awesome they are so loud and just way fun to be around!  They are the best I'll try to get a picture.  Got the pics thanks, just need to show off to the other guys...  But thanks for all of the things you send, it's the best!
  I gave Elder Mossman $40 so he could send me some cool sandals from Hawaii and a lava lava.  It is going to be SICK!  I hope I get it in time before I leave.
  Well family love you all just nothing really new is going on.  I figured out how to upload pics, finally. So love ya, hope you guys have a fun school year, tell me lots about it what's going on!

Elder Webster

PS  I hope I have all of my paperwork in and will have it all out by the time I come home, because if I don't they might not let me back in the U.S.!  'MERICA!

This is one of our Presidency (2nd Counselor)
Elder Neil L. Andersen (not a very good picture)
Ward Members
Had to run in the rain after Anderson spoke tuesday night
These are my Italian friends Michael Driggs is right of me
Me and Seth Kershaw

No comments:

Post a Comment