Friday, September 13, 2013

Testimonies of Strength

  Okay so we have moved to the west campus. BTW I have been getting all of those Dear Elders, just takes time for my handwritten ones getting home. So sorry if you dont get them write away I promise you that I am writting you guys and getting the packages!!

  Other big new I think I got my temporary VISA!! So yeah its for 90 days so I think I will leave on the 23rd of September!!! That is exciting!! But I'll let you know for sure what is going on!! The West Campus is great so much easier, its freedom from the Upper one because the West is soo enclosed and stuff but yeah its cozy I'll send some pics of the apartment and classroom its really weird cause literally is just a class room hahah but yeah its great! The language is coming along, still dont have it all down but hey it works. 

  Cool experience was we did TRC (where real members come in with problems) and we went in and started talking to this lady about 40s Hermana Rice. She is such a wonderful person. We started off good, but we couldn't find her problem. Finally we started talking about families. She went off about families and told us that her family is doing great in the church and they believe in everything, but she stopped on her daughter. This daughter is 20 and in the Navy. She doesnt live with her anymore and she said she is having a hard time with going to church. She said she believes and everything but still has a hard time believing in things. Her friends pressure her to drink and to do not such nice things. So I got this feeling to talk about my situation on how I don't really dont hang with people that are members. And it was really intense, we talked to this lady for about an hour. She really was feeling the spirit and loved how I shared my whole life on how I am being strong in the church with all of these non-members. So at the end of it, we asked hey need anything? She said can you write my daughter about what you have shared to me cause this will help her a lot. So I am going to write her right after this and I'll let you guys know if something happens. If missionary work is like this, I cant wait to go out to the field and see how I can change lives!

  Hope you guys have gotten my pics and my letters (handwritten) I'll try to keep up with those, loving hearing stories and all that!! Thanks for all the pics, U of U stuff, quotes, everything really am grateful!

Love Elder Webster

Here's what my room looks like.




No comments:

Post a Comment