Monday, October 21, 2013

La Gran Misión Argentina Resistencia 9/25/13

**Sorry blog hasn't been updated I will do better!**

Nombre:  Elder Webster

  Well hello family, I have made it to Resistencia!  After 4 flights and 48 hours of traveling, I made it!  I am really tired right now, but they are going to put us to work.  We stayed in a small hotel last night with just a pair of clothes for today.  I don't know who my comp is, but I can't wait to meet him.  Hopefully he'll be able to teach me the language.  The small city is really awesome!  Everyone has a Mo Ped of a dirt bike.  They love to weave in and out of traffic to get to the front.  There is no stop signs or stop lights, so you roll through and try to beat the person out, if there are rules I have no idea what they are.  Was kind of weird flying to Buenos Aires but it was an experience of a life-time.  We have more people that came with us.  There are about 25 of us, think there are 11 Native (boys and girls)  I have no idea what the Natives are saying... (Natives= non-members.)
 

  We got to Buenos Aires and went down picked up our bags and opened this door that leads out and I was like, here we go.  Some guy flagged us down and picked us up, the he put all of us in a little taxi van and we were off.  Really was this guy kidnapping us?  But we got to the travel center and they talked to us about the important paper work and all that.  Then we had a lay over for 3 hours.  Then they took us to the air port.  Had another 3 hour lau over and came here.  The key of knowing Spanish is to speak it.  So I will study hard to learn it.  Love you guys, I will tell you more when I get my p-day.

Elder Webster

PS Tell Emmy thanks for the music.  I knew I was going to need more than 37 songs for 2 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment