Monday, October 21, 2013

Questions ( 14 de Octubre 2013)

  It's funny I get the Companions who like to walk fast!  That's okay still trying to learn that is all.

  My apartment is pretty good, have 2 bunk beds and living with some other Elders that are Natives.  One is from Buenos Aires and the other is from Ecuador.  Really love them so much they know some English, when they try to speak it it makes me smile.

  Typical day is that I get up, work out 'til the shower is ready for me then study, I am on this personal study for the first 12 week, then go out and work, then come home at 9 plan then eat then bed.
 
  So I have found this cheap cereal thing that I eat in the morning and 5 out of 7 days we get fed by members so that is a plus!  Every time is different, its like fried chicken with rice and this oily salad, other times its Empenadas other times its like a pasta, other times it is just a chicken thingy...  Don't really to cook, only sometime for like dinner but the other Comps help me out in our house so that is good.

Wash............................................................................  Members do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I study I try to find scriptures for certain investigators.  You teach their needs.

So we are 3 hours south of Resistencia so sometimes when we have meetings for new missionaries or something we buy a bus ticket.  We get reimbursed, it's nice to not have to walk all the time.  It gets very tiring.

The weather is this...  you get out of the shower and stay wet like that the rest of the day.  I am starting to keep my bug spray on me cause I have been getting eaten alive.

Money, we get 900 pesos every month for food and transportation.  I took 300 pesos out of my real money but the peso to the dollar is like 5 to 5.  I am fine with the money, just might start buying some other things.  I really want scripture covers and this guy makes them in Resistencia so next time I am going to get some...  might send some stuff home to you guys for Christmas, but let's wait and see how things go.

  Some of the weird thing it that there are dogs everywhere!!!!!!!  I mean everywhere.  But yeah nothing to crazy just guess I have adapted to it or something not totally sure.  There are always more and more dogs.

  The people are the best!!  Our ward is so fun but I barely can speak but the kids always come over to me and ask for my gum.  But yeah in some parts the people live with nothing.  Dirt floor and a typical square house.  There is a street vendor named Wilson and he sells this meat thing that is really good.  He loves me and calls me Webster and Uuuuutah that is how it sounds!

Well tell everyone hi for me love you guys and tell the Wiscombs hi love those people!!!!

Elder Webster

P.S.  This is me trying to cook:

No comments:

Post a Comment