Monday, October 21, 2013

Kiosco de Mou

Okay well hello family,

  Just been doing splendid this week.  Wondering if you are doing good things with my iPhone and keeping it safe...  just kidding!

  It's funny, but my Comp doesn't like to stop and wait for me to take pictures.  (I take a lot so I get it!)  I love going home and seeing the other Natives I can always feel 10x better no matter what my mood is.  I just really love them!  I keep telling them to come visit me when their mission is over they just need to buy a plane ticket.  Their names are Elder Menjuir and Elder Corrasco they are 21 and 18 they are the best ever!!!!!!  I taught them some fun phrases in English and so they say them all of the time!  They are also showing me how to cook so I am getting better at cooking and not burning eggs so much...  but yeah they show me tricks and show me so I can do it...  I am learning how to do, Mom when I come home you don't have to cook for me all of the time.


  We found this guy name Miguel and he is 50 years old and plays video games all the time.  So I talked to him bout is and he has become my favorite ever!!!!  He is trying to learn English so when we visit him he always trys to talk to us in English...  it is pretty fun...  All that's really going on if just trying to find new people to teach but La Siesta is killing us!  We keep running into other religions and they always use the bible to bash us and they like to give us a lot of pamphlets of their religions it's fun.  I am going to keep them and see how many I get for a while...  Nothing else is really happening just trucking along...  So yeah don't worry it's all good!

  Love you guys stay in touch I'll send more pics of things if I can find them love you all!!

Elder Webster

P.S.  Happy birthday to Emmy on Saturday the big 1 7!!

No comments:

Post a Comment