Monday, October 28, 2013

Rain, Lightning, Roof Tops

Well family…

  So last Sunday it stormed here and was just so sick to watch!  Went on the roof and watched it with Elder Menjuiar.  (He is the other Comp. that is a Native.)  So we watched the storm for about an hour then went to bed.  Was so sick to see the lightning and stuff!!!

  The other day it was Elder Menjuiar birthday.  He turned 21 so we bought him some ice cream and stuff and yelled surprise!!  He was super excited/happy!

  So the other day we went to Resistencia for my Visa!!  So it is half done just did finger prints and signed some papers.  Others had to witness I was there.  So it is not all done but in a week or so I will go up and get a photo of myself and be a citizen her for 2 years so that is exciting!

  The other night it hailed like crazy!!  Like golf ball sizes and was intense!!  It broke windows it was crazy, it was so loud but luckily we were out in our pent chin  but is was super cool!!!

  Nothing really crazy beside the weather is going on down here just been chillin….  and doing the Lord's Work.

  Wait, our hot water went out so everyone showers really fast in the morning.  It wakes me up super fast.  I don't like that feeling so much!  Our landlord came and fixed it so that was exciting.  We through a little party to celebrate.  We had some ice cream type thing, they made it while I just watched…

  So the other day we came home about 10 minutes before we were supposed to so in our pentch I decided to pull a little prank on the other Elders.  So we have bunk beds and me and my companion pulled their mattresses out and put them on the roof and made their beds look like they were still made and their mattresses were still there.  So we then started planning and then heard them come in.  We heard them start screaming in Spanish.  They came inside and were yelling and laughing, I was laughing so hard it was so funny!  They had to climb up on the roof and get them down…  they were having a hard time but they were good sports about it!  (They are in the picture, Elder Munjuiar is behind me and Elder Corassco is next to him.)

  Of course one day when we woke up it was raining, like super hard.  I don't have a rain jacket but Elder Menjuir gave me his old one but we were walking here and the weather is so Bi-Polar and changed to super hot!  So I was wearing a long sleeved shirt plus a jacket, and it's super humid down here so I started sweating.  It was okay when the sun was hidden!

  I have almost made it through my first transfer this is so exciting!!!  So yeah just been trying to work with people and investigators so we will see if they keep coming to church and get the baptism ready!!!!!!!!!  Love ya hope Emmy had a good birthday and Monster Mash that sounds exciting!!

  I know where my rain jacket is….  have Emmy ask Brigham Jackson….

  Well gtg love you all hope that the party was fun sounds like a blast.  Love our family parties they are the best!!!!  PEACE!

Elder Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment